Hi all,

philippe_44 wrote:
> As suggested in 1st post, is the container in host mode? There can be no
> NAT between the bridge and the players

I have my lms docker container running in macvlan mode. This way the
docker container has it's own IP address (not sharing the host) and the
macvlan network as a whole can be bound to the right interface.

Other services that depend on discovery or running on host mode, like
samba, seem to work well in this way.

But the squeuze2cast service still seems to take issue.

I have mapped ports 49152 and 5353 (latter just to be sure) in addition
to the other lms ports, and as said, it has it's own ip. Is this
something that should work too? Do I need something extra in the config
of this container?