I'm somewhat of a novice when it comes to Linux and have been trying to
get this up and running on my x86 (Atom-based) Ubuntu PC (running
18.04). I'm trying to get my LMS server to stream from my DLNA server to
a Chromecast (and ultimately hoping to get some voice control from the
Google Home Mini set up).

I was able to get initial playback more or less working by disabling the
firewall, setting my DLNA server to convert all files to FLAC and then
streaming to one of my Google Home Minis. However, I'd prefer for the
firewall to be enabled. Just passing thru port 49152 doesn't work - also
tried setting up a range of 49152:49202 but that didn't work either. Any
idea which ports specifically I need to pass through?

Also, I had read earlier that LMS had a way to read / index the contents
of a DLNA server and allow for searching that server but that doesn't
seem to be the case, at least in the more recent versions. Presumably
will make it problematic for voice control if I can't get that working,
I would assume. Not really related to this thread then but if someone
can point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

Thanks!