philchillbill wrote:
> This skill directs LMS what to do. Think of it as being like clicking
> around within the Material skin, but using your voice instead of mouse.
> When playing Spotify through a Squeezebox, LMS is just passing the audio
> stream through that it gets from Spotify. What can you do in the skin to
> influence that?

Inside LMS Gui or Material you can search Spotify for anything, see your
Spotify Album Library and tagged Artists and your saved playlists as
well as all the Spotify curated stuff. Pretty much everything that you
can do with your Local Library.

A lot of people use Spotty purely for its Spotify Connect feature -
where you control with Spotify app - but others use the LMS integration
and DSTM/LastMix that will add to your playlist from Local & Spotify
sources. I'm in latter camp and I would like to tell Alexa to use Media
Server to play from Spotify.

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng