mherger wrote:
> > I wonder what that would look like in JSON commands? In 'normal' LMS
> > control, you can query the library by string-search or IDs and
> request
> > building a playlist accordingly. Is that functionality
> > exposed/extended/embraced by Spotty in some way?
>
> Spotty doesn't expose generic commands to search etc. It's "only"
> providing menu navigation (as cpd73 lined out). Which might make it hard
>
> to access through Alexa.
>
> But wouldn't Alexa support Spotify out of the box anyway?
>
> --
>
> Michael

Hi Michael,

you are right, Alexa supports Spotify out of the Box.

Maybe I should explain a little more.

I have a working environment with an LMS Server, connected with Spotty
to my Spotify account wich powers four picoreplayer. Everything worked
fine since I bought an Echo dot.
Since then I am addicted in telling Alexa how to play Music but, also
Music from Spotify but unfortunately I have only one Echo in the
Kitchen.

So I found the MediaServer Plugin which will enable the Alexa Features
on the LogitechMedia Server since I have Spotify I only listen to
Spotify Music and my local stored MP3s are no longer used.

On the other Side I tried to install Alexa on one of my Raspberries but
then I don't have the Feature to pair them into a Music Group.

Right now I must decide wether to hear Spotify Music on the Echo in the
Kitchen with the benefits of Alexa or here Spotify everywhere in the
House with the Support of your Great App, thanks for that, but without
Voice Control.