I'm using the feature to get the Spotify 'folder' structure into the
Spotty navigation. I have now rearranged my playlists and folders a bit,
which seems to have confused Spotty. There are some folders as well as
some lists missing, not to be found when browsing the playlists through
Spotty. I went into the Spotty settings to clear the stored spolity
folder info. I did expect that the folder structure in the browsing
would dissapear but it did not. I did run the findSpotifyFolders utility
which ran successfully again. But still no success. I moved around some
playlists, created a new folder, put both new and old lists in it. And
these updates including the new folders are showing. But still there are
some folders as well as lists still missing. Any list missing is in a
folder missing.

Any idea on what I could try next to try to resolve?

/Micke

Server version: 7.9.2
Spotty version: 2.8.7

Running on Windows 7