mherger wrote:
> > Any idea on what I could try next to try to resolve?
>
> Enable info logging for plugin.spotty, re-run the import and send me the
>
> server.log file: https://www.dropbox.com/request/T3RctyzGgNg0oFDubq6a
>
> About a month ago we investigated a similar issue. Eventually that
> user's situation just started behaving correctly again after a few days.
>
> We didn't really understand what the problem was, but somehow his folder
>
> information wasn't found for a few days.
>
> You could also use a slightly modified version of the importer to see
> whether you get any information out of it:
>
> https://github.com/michaelherger/Spotty-Plugin/raw/master/Bin/MSWin32-x86-multi-thread/findSpotifyFolderFiles.exe
>

> --
>
> Michael

Thanks Michael. I've attached an extract from the log, from when
'uploading' a new file with folder structure, and then when going into
Spotty to browse the list of playlists.

I also tried the modified version, it gave the output:

-C:\tmp\spottyTest>findSpotifyFolderFiles.exe
Searching 'C:\Users\micke\AppData\Local\Spotify\Storage' for playlist
information...
Found:
C:\Users\micke\AppData\Local\Spotify\Storage\da\da59ccd6915663b1d6cd44237aae49164e22dea6.file:
59501
Done.-

So just to clarify, it does show the structure, but there are parts
missing. Folders as well as the lists in those folders.

Regards Micke

|Filename: lms_log_20191111.zip                                     |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28526|