Hi All,

wanted to say thanks for creating and working on this plugin. It works
great now!  It would be nearly complete if the basic ability existed to
add/subtract from Qobuz Favorites category.   But if that is impossible,
it is still great.    Qobuz just launched a $15 a month offer for Studio
level.   I jumped on it in a second, and am quite happy so far as the
best service for audiophiles and now LMS IMO.

Micheal, any chance Quobuz can work with Dont Stop the Music?     If it
does I havent seen it selecting from there yet.

Ironically Qobuz doesnt seem to have an artist or track radio feature
(yet).   Dont stop the music can fix this via the Last.fm API it uses.

Thoughts appreciated on above

Thanks again

Jim

Joggler O2/Squeezeplay OS w/EDO hack->Monoprice USB ->W4S DSDse ->
Cardas Golden Reference XLR -> Sim Audio P-5 -> Cardas Golden Reference
XLR -> Sim Audio W-5 -> Cardas Golden Reference Hi-Mid,PS Audio Xstream
Plus Low-> Magnepan 3.6R  /// Joggler O2/SqueezePlay OS w/EDO hack
->USB-> Oppo HA-1  -> AKG K550