Would you consider adding one more option to the "Preferred format"
settings for Qobuz? My system frequently chokes if I try to play files
with a sample rate of 96 KHz or higher, but it usually has not problem
with 24 bit files at 44 .1 KHz. That's not an option, so I have to
settle for 16 bit/44.1. Not an urgent matter, but it would be nice to
have the option.

LMS (recent) running on Debian X86_64; 5 Squeezelite players (3 in
PiCorePlayer), 3 players connected via Airplay Bridge
1 Squeezebox Radio (upgraded UE Smart Radio) now mostly retired