CypherMK wrote:
> It's 500mb. I never needed a swap file on the pi 3b. But the scan is
> seeing the amount of fingerprinted musicip songs. But it's not scanning
> them. I had this issue with the pi 3b too, but now I'm not able to fix
> it.

I am not sure if your scan sees the amount of fingerprinted files
through MusicIP: Basically LMS realizes that you have musicIP running
and wants to query musicIP for the files LMS knows, not neccessarily the
files MusicIP knows. Thus some Basic Questions:

Did you add your musicdirectory to musicIP (via web interface), i.e. did
MusicIP scan all your files to the local database?
You can download a rplacementfile for your musicIP webinterface at
https://www.spicefly.com/article.php?page=musicip-headless-interface.
Place it into the server subdirectory of your musicIP install directory
- it should replace the existing index.html.
Restart MusicIP - does it show the expected number of scanned / indexed
files?
Can you create a test mix with this web-interface?