frankd wrote:
> I am not sure if your scan sees the amount of fingerprinted files
> through MusicIP: Basically LMS realizes that you have musicIP running
> and wants to query musicIP for the files LMS knows, not neccessarily the
> files MusicIP knows. Thus some Basic Questions:
>
> Did you add your musicdirectory to musicIP (via web interface), i.e. did
> MusicIP scan all your files to the local database?
> You can download a rplacementfile for your musicIP webinterface at
> https://www.spicefly.com/article.php?page=musicip-headless-interface.
> Place it into the server subdirectory of your musicIP install directory
> - it should replace the existing index.html.
> Restart MusicIP - does it show the expected number of scanned / indexed
> files?
> Can you create a test mix with this web-interface?

I added all files in the musicip webinterface. I can see the expected
amount of MusicIP files.
I downloaded the replacement file and I can create a mix. So that is
working. But I can't create a mix within LMS.

In this post I ask the same question, and it seems, a few posts later,
that I solved it, by placing the mmm.ini in two folders:
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?106958-Success-MusicIP-and-Spicefly-Sugarcube-running-on-Raspberry-Pi&p=913034&viewfull=1#post913034

But I did the same thing again, but now it doesn't work.