Maybe my Google-fu's enjoying the weekend, but I couldn't find this
question asked/answered in this thread, so here goes:
I added a shortcut to the homescreen on my Android phone, linking to the
material design LMS. If I then start to play something, a
previous/play-pause/next prompt appears in my notification display -
which is of course very nice! However, play-pause doesn't work, while
previous and next do. Do you have any idea why this is, and what's going
on?

SB Duet & SB 2 using LMS $currentVersion on the DS216+