philchillbill wrote:
> I played with it on mac just now and disown worked fine. So did all the
> other commands. But I'm not on the zsh shell so that may be it. Can you
> get back to a normal bash shell?

I changed to normal bash shell but it still didn't work. (By the way,
Mac OS Catalina makes zsh shell the default.)

I concluded I must have cocked up somewhere along the way so I started
again with a different email address and I'm pleased to say it all went
OK.

For the record, I didn't run the disown command to establish the full
server path for skill-linking - I just ran 'ngrok http 80' to get it. It
reported 2 addresses: one http the other https. Only the https worked.

Now I can start playing with it!

Thanks.

4 Booms, 2 Classics, 3 Radios, 1 Raspberry Pi.