I really don't know - we might have been super unlucky :) (Murphy is
always willing to help). I'm struggling a bit know to find a solution
for the IP rotation, so I've submitted a PR to Michael with what I have
at this point to see if he thinks I'm going to an acceptable direction

I haven't fully understood yet what you're doing, tbh (haven't taken the time to do so to start with). But it currently certainly doesn't behave better at all :-(. Tried with both a SqueezeAMP and a Radio, but both are stuttering badly right now. Much worse than this morning with the "original" ProtocolHandler.pm.

--

Michael