Hello to all.

I m coming here as i do not find how to solve a big issue for me with
custom browse (installed on Synology DSM 6 / LMS 7.9.2 but even on a
docker ok 7.9.2).
I can add custom menu as far as i change nothing to the ones already in
custom browse library. If i change anything and save it, the saved
action works but custom browse does not see the new template.
I have put all template / configurations, icons etc folder in the same
DSM folder inthe custom browse settings ... the fresh created menu is
not showing in my available menus.
Anyone face that ? i tried with the standard syno package, a docker one,
and the pikdot updated version its the same pb for me everytime
i must be wrong somewhere but i have no idea where ....