mherger wrote:
> > At first I thought this would be a nice quick change. Unfortunately it
>
> turns out that it's not that useful on mobile devices: RP would redirect
>
> to their mobile site, which would not show the track information. Even
> on the iPad (in iPeng) you'd have to make sure you minimize the left
> hand menu and hold the device in landscape mode, as most likely the
> switch is based on screen width.

I'm not sure how much control you have over the HTML that is rendered,
but could you use a CSS media query to show/hide the link based on
screen size?

If not, it would still be nice to have the ID, something like this:

28842

|Filename: Selection_686.png                                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28842|