mherger wrote:
> > Noticed Radio Paradise has two additional entries - a setting, and an
> > info entry. This seems, to me at least, a very odd place for these.
> Can
> > the "Enable Radio Paradise HD images" setting be moved to a setting
> in
> > Server/Plugins?
>
> I'd rather remove the feature. Because if I hide it, then nobody will
> use it anyway. Why is it a problem for you?

IMVHO, its a bit inconsistent. I view the items in 'My Apps', 'My
Music', etc. as 'browse' items - ie they show the list of music sources,
etc. Not configuration options for these - as that is what the
'Settings' section is for.

mherger wrote:

> > The "Radio Paradise Song ID" is accessible from the
> > "More" entry - so this is not required here.
>
> I'm not sure I understand.
>
> --
>
> Michael

The 'M' button that's next to each item in the play queue on the default
web-ui, or Material's 'More' menu entry. Just noticed, and even the
'Enable HD images' option is there too. This ID also does not change
when the song does - tested default web UI, Material, and SquezeCtrl.
So, for that reason, at least, it'd make sense to just have it in
'More'

Also, neither Material nor SqueezeCtrl have the 'Title information on
Radio Paradise' entry. How do I enable this, for Material's 'More'
section ???