Thanks for all the great work.  Can I ask a small favour?  Could you
please insert into the FIRST post on this thread the installation
instructions?  I am trying to upgrade from Spotty 1.x.  I still have
some weird repositories around.  I deleted those now, but now Spotty is
gone altogether (of course).  Please remind the me which
repository/repositories I need to add to get Spotty 3.x.
You don't need any special repository to use Spotty at all. The default one which you can't change already has all you need.
--

Michael