Man in a van wrote:
> This link from slarti
>

> reminded me that in the past I have had the same problem.
>
> Entering my details (as suggested by Toby10) removed the "App Gallery"
> and revealed all of "My Apps".  I think though, that this behaviour has
> changed in recent times and it only works with "legacy" logins of
> software players and servers.
>
> This is my log (shortened) for the install of yesterday
>

> I would be tempted to make a fresh image of m2p from a new download,
> update everything and start again. (Use Etcher to burn the image) Also
> clean all browser cache.
>
> Happy Humbug :p
>
> ronnie

Thanks Ronnie and Slarti,

You were right, it was mysqueezebox.com as indicated by
'https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?92317-No-Apps-'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?92317-No-Apps-showing-up-under-quot-My-apps-quot).
There was no mention of "invalid" in the LMS settings page for
mysqueezebox.com and disabling it didn't help. In the end I deleted my
mysqueezebox.com account and created another.

Relieved that I don't have to start another image from scratch.

Thanks again and season's greetings to you two too. 😊

David