aseadc86 wrote:
> Ynot,
>
> Thank you so much for all of your work on this project.
>
> I am a bit in over my head with this installation, specifically
> modifying lmscontrols.yaml.  You state that up to 10 players are able to
> be controlled but in some of the sections that need edited there are
> only 7 or 8 players setup to be edited.  Being a copy and paste warrior
> and not a coder, I'm a bit stumped.
>
> I'd also take any recommendations for editing software.
>
> Thank you in advance.

For editing I use either the built in editor in Home Assistant
(configurator) or use notepad++ in windows.  They would both work well
enough.  You should only define the amount of players you have.  I had 8
players in my case but you can define up to 10.  The version I posted is
my basic config which has 8 players.  Just continue using the same
format.  In the sync area you see the 10 players with the last 2 marked
as undefined.

*software* - logitech media server version: 7.9.1, home assistant
0.84.6, dialogflow - v.1 api, lms controls app - voice control of lms,
openmediavault 4.1.17 - storage
*add-ons* - spotty, upnp / dlna bridge, chromecast bridge,
*players* - sonos, upnp, pi3 - pi core player 3.5.0, android- sb player
v1.4.0, airplay to googlehome and minis
*hardware* - server - i7-3.4ghz, 4gb ram, 6tb storage, debian - 4.18