dolodobendan wrote:

> If the menu is empty, the second XML file (the Custom Browse menu) might
> need to be recreated. Sometimes a new ID gets assigned but the file
> still points to the old one (hence lib_1_~. That library needs to have
> ID 1 to work).

When I browse (via Default webUI) to 'My Music / Custom Browse  /
Klassik  / Komponisten' no tracks are shown just "No matching songs,
albums or artists were found" 'Extras / Multi Library' shows 'Klassik'
with 7 songs. Songs also appear under 'My Music / Composers' (browse
mode set by Additional Browse Modes)

I guess I need to recreate the menu. How?