cpd73 wrote:
> When I browse (via Default webUI) to 'My Music / Custom Browse  /
> Klassik  / Komponisten' no tracks are shown just "No matching songs,
> albums or artists were found" 'Extras / Multi Library' shows 'Klassik'
> with 7 songs. Songs also appear under 'My Music / Composers' (browse
> mode set by Additional Browse Modes)
>
> I guess I need to recreate the menu. How?

- Custom Browse / Settings
-  Settings Section: Manage menus
- "Create new menu"
- Click on "Mixed Tags" (the very last entry)
- Menu name: TEST2
- Menu group: Klassik (or whatever your library is called)
- Level 1 tag name: COMPOSER
- Level 1 sort tag name: COMPOSERSORT
- Level 2 tag name: WORK
- Level 3 tag name: RECORDING
- Library: Klassik (or whatever your library is called)
- Click on "Next" (bottom left)
- Save the XML file
- Back to: Custom Browse / Settings
- Settings Section: Enabled menus
- Check both checkboxes for the menu you created (here: TEST2).
- Click "Apply"

That should be it. You have to go all back to the Home Screen and the
reenter Custom Browse for the new menu to load.

QLMS 7.9.2@2.04 x64 (digimaster) with perl 5.28 dedicated to me. :D /
QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4