mherger wrote:
> > The same thing happens in Webui.
>
> But does this happen with any image, or can you narrow it down to
> one/some?
>
> > Also Ive found a quick way to crash the LMS server, just go to artist
> > information>pictures. This does not produce an entry in the LMS server
> > log but you get the same windows app log fault with module EV.DLL
> > I also did a rescan and downloaded all the artist artwork into a
> defined
> > folder. The scan worked fine but made no difference.
>
> That's really odd, as the image resizing module has not changed in
> years. I don't understand why it would start crashing :-(.
>
> > Is there anyway I can access previous builds of LMS, that way I can
> > narrow down when this started to happen? May 2018 seems a long time
> > ago.
>
> No, I don't archive nightlies longer than a few days.
>
> > The crash only occurs if the picture is not cached locally and needs
> > go online to retrieve it. I think the "image Not found error" in the
> LMS
> > server log is not the issue, I think LMS crashes when it finds an
> image
> > to download.
>
> Do you have a folder for those images defined in the plugin settings?
> Try to get an image for all artists in there.
>
> --
>
> MichaelI started up my LMS on Windows 10 after seeing this thread running
> 7.9.2
from last August. I only have one album on it which is a wav file with
cue file used to test some other issue. The album is a compilation and
the artists appear under All Artists but nothing appears under Album
Artists. If I install MAI then click on All Artists I see the artist
list but only two of the artists have images next to them. After this
LMS crashes and I have to restart the laptop to get it working again.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk