Mycenius wrote:
> Thanks @d6jg - yes had seen that - I've traditionally tagged them at
> time of ripping (via MediaMonkey mainly, occasionally manually) so they
> are in the file itself - but found the auto tag of lyrics has become
> erratic (probably for similar reasons to this thread). I was running
> Song Lyrics to cover for it. May end up using MAI's save function, but
> was trying to avoid having them in separate files in a separate
> directory, etc, for the moment... :)
>
> I am running MAI regardless... (e.g. to get the artist photos as well as
> lyrics, etc).I used to use MediaMonkey purely for lyrics tagging but now I am
> happy
to leave it to MAI. One less step in the ripping process. I also found
some of the tags from MediaMonkey didn't work anyway as they appeared to
be links to a web page. All I saw in my lyrics tag was the URL. I still
come across these occasionally and have to remove them when I find them.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk