Mycenius wrote:
> Thanks @d6jg - yes had seen that - I've traditionally tagged them at
> time of ripping (via MediaMonkey mainly, occasionally manually) so they
> are in the file itself - but found the auto tag of lyrics has become
> erratic (probably for similar reasons to this thread). I was running
> Song Lyrics to cover for it. May end up using MAI's save function, but
> was trying to avoid having them in separate files in a separate
> directory, etc, for the moment... :)
>
> I am running MAI regardless... (e.g. to get the artist photos as well as
> lyrics, etc).
What is MAI?

Matt
*SqueezeBoxes:* 3 x piCorePlayers with two Duets, one no longer in
active service.
*Server:* Synology DS214 (2TB) NAS running LMS 7.9.1
*Network:* TP-Link Archer VR200 router, 3 x Netgear Orbi WiFi mesh
access points (amazing!).
*Livingroom:* Duet, Linn LP12, Naim 72/Hi-cap/110/Headline amp, B&W CM2
speakers
*Kitchen:* piCorePlayer, Tibo powered speakers.
*Dining:* piCorePlayer, second hand Cambridge amp and speakers.
*Portable:* piCorePlayer with LMS and copy music library.