mherger wrote:

> TBH: no idea. I would assume that's a limitation in Spotify Connect. I
> don't have any real Connect hardware here, therefore can't test. But I'd
>
> say it's only fair to not be able to "steal" a player from another
> user.

He he... I agree, and Spotify Connect is probably like this by design. I
love Spotty and still haven't found any competing products that can
handle Spotify as good as the Squeezebox Radio with presets of both
radio stations and Spotify playlists. Just amazing! Newer streaming
devices/radios are usually just supporting Spotify Connect, and that is
simply not good enough.