mherger wrote:
> > Have tried a different, more up-to-date docker this evening and still
> > receiving the same error. Something to do with Debian Buster? Wish
> I'd
> > just stuck with OMV4.
>
> Somebody suggest installing it without Docker. Did you try that?
>
> --
>
> Michael

I am running LMS docker on OMV5.2.3-2.  I used docker image
doliana/logitech-media-server.  For ease of installation, you should use
network setting "host" rather than bridge and set restart mode to
always.  I am running LMS with spotty, CastBridge, UPnPBridge.  In
addition dockers for transmission and home assistant.  I have also ran
LMS on this configuration directly (without Docker) though I found it
not as stable

My Docker command was:  docker run -d --net=host -v
/sharedfolders/Multimedia:/mnt/music --name logitechmediaserver
doliana/logitech-media-server

Finally I use Portainer (OMV extension) to manage the install.  Note
Portainer uses port 9000 so LMS ends up on port 9001.

Good luck.  Ynot

*software* - logitech media server version: 7.9.1, home assistant
0.84.6, dialogflow - v.1 api, lms controls app - voice control of lms,
openmediavault 4.1.17 - storage
*add-ons* - spotty, upnp / dlna bridge, chromecast bridge,
*players* - sonos, upnp, pi3 - pi core player 3.5.0, android- sb player
v1.4.0, airplay to googlehome and minis
*hardware* - server - i7-3.4ghz, 4gb ram, 6tb storage, debian - 4.18