Heuer wrote:
> I have found a small (but annoying) bug. I use the app on an Nvidia
> Shield and I can happily report the TV remote allows me to navigate
> around the app with selections highlighted. In the Favourites section
> however there is no highlight although I can still use the remote
> relying on guesswork and intuition. Looks like the highlights got missed
> from this section.
>
> Also is there an option that will close or mute SB Player when I start
> viewing a video, rather than having to pause manually? When I tried
> SqueezePlayer it closed down when another app took control.
>
> Thanks. Great apps by the way!

Can't really call it a bug when Squeeze Ctrl was never designed to run
on Android TV and has never been certified to run on Android TV. In fact
it shouldn't be available for download on that platform.

SB Player should automatically pause when another app starts playing
audio.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk