Thank you, BPA, for getting onto this latest change so quickly. Not for
the first time, I discovered that you'd fixed the problem already when I
was looking to see what might have gone wrong...

I have several favourites set for series and they stopped working when
the BBC removed the api that extras had been using. Rather than redo
them all, it turned out to be relatively simple to edit the entries in
the favourites file - a few characters need to be removed in two places
in each line and in case it helps anyone else, I thought I'd make a note
of the edits here. An example, with removal points underlined:

Original entry:

Code:
--------------------
    <outline
URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006s5dp/episodes/player_.inc_?page=1";
icon="http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/160x160/p05qcwcp.jpg";
parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayerExtra::ExtraPlayer_Inc_Parser" text="Just a Minute"
type="link" />
--------------------

Becomes:

Code:
    <outline
URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006s5dp/episodes/player?page=1";
icon="http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/160x160/p05qcwcp.jpg";
parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayerExtra::ExtraPlayerParser" text="Just a Minute"
type="link" />

On my debian-based system, favourites are stored in
`/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/prefs/favorites.opml`.