I have encountered several issues with this new feature...

1. Android 10 Pixel 3a Phone, Opera browser:
I don't understand it, but the Opera browser simply does not understand
the color selection tool. It appears to be mapping brown into where
yellow should appear in the color pallet, among other mistakes. Color
selection works correctly in Kiwi and Vivaldi, so I assume it is a bug
in Opera. I wind up getting different colors for different widgets in
the material now playing display. If using Opera - it is best to not
play with this feature, and just stick with the default blue.

2. I have noticed that if I choose the dark theme, I actually get "Dark
with colored toolbars" instead. Tested using laptop, desktop & mobile
displays, Opera, Vivaldi, Epiphany browsers.

*Living Room:* SB Touch + DIY PSU > CI Audio VDA.2 DAC + VAC.1 PSU >
VRX.1 cables > Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 preamp + XPA-DR2 amp > Blue Jeans
cables > B&W 804 speakers
*Laptop:* System76 Galago + Ubuntu 16.04 + Squeezelite/gmrender +
Material Skin > Emotiva Little Ego DAC > Senn HD 650 headphones
*Phone:* Pixel 3a Phone + BubbleUPnP + Kiwi/Material > Bluetooth > Bose
SoundLink Revolve
*Server:* Puget Systems Serenity + Ubuntu 18.04 + LMS 8.0
*Music:* Personal FLAC, Radio Paradise FLAC, Qobuz, Spotify