Hello

I have recently upgraded iPeng via the Apple app store on one of my
iPads to version 9.7.1 and am experiencing an issue whereby iPeng
crashes (ie exits) when I attempt to unpair synchronised players. My
other iOS devices (which are on 9.7) have not yet upgraded to the latest
version of iPeng are unaffected).

Its more an irritation than desperate (as I can always turn off players
that I am unable to unpair) but thought I would report it in case its a
wider issue.

Replication steps

Launch iPeng on affected iPad
Select Multi player control
Edit button
Select by way of button existing synchronised player(s) to be
"unsynchronised"
Press unsynchronise button at foot

Result iPeng application immediately crashes and exits

Note that this only happens when unsynchroning NOT when synchronising
players

Mitigation steps

Uninstall iPeng (delete application)
Reboot iPad
Reinstall iPeng
Restart LMS on Synology NAS

Result problem remains.

Hardware and software revisions

iPad Air (3rd Generation) running iOS 3.3.1
iPeng 9.7.1
LMS 7.9.2.168.0030 (courtesy of Pinkdot)
LMS host Synology DS718+ running DSM 6.2.2-24922 Update 4.
Players are Raspberry Pi 3B running piCorePlayer v5.0.1 | linux
4.19.40-pcpCore_v7 | piCore v10.1pCP | Squeezelite v1.9.6-1206-pCP

Happy to forward any appropriate logs (if you tell me where/what you
need)

Regards