pippin wrote:
> Yes. It doesn't work when it's shown in dark mode. Several issues, one
> is that the player icons don't really work on a dark background.

Inverting the player icons looks surprisingly good:

29421

pippin wrote:
> It doesn't have an icon because with the entry field the icon wouldn't
> be shown anyway.
> If you move it to the top level (where the plugin icon is being shown)
> it no longer works because the entry field can't be shown.

Not sure I understand - but I believe you. :) I moved "Squeezebox
Information" out of "Advanced" to "Settings", because 1) it was the only
item there and 2) unlike the Alarm Clock, it's not in both "Settings /
Player Settings" (where it shall not be used, as you told me, hence I
hid the menu entry) AND "MultiPlayer Control / (i)" and I need it
-somewhere-. Otherwise, I would move "iPeng Settings" to the top level
and hide the then empty "Settings" menu.

|Filename: LMS_iPeng.png                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29421|

QLMS 8.0.0@2.10.02 x64 (digimaster) with perl 5.28 dedicated to me. :D /
QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4