rgdawson wrote:
> Take a look at your port settings, specifically Cli Port, by pressing
> '...' next to Host Name.  If that value is blank, you would see this
> error.  Otherwise, SLX will try to discover the server you are trying to
> connect to and if it does discover it on your local network, it will
> populate that value automatically.  I'll look a little deeper and see if
> there is a way that SLX could discover the server, yet populate that
> value with blank (which would be some sort of bug).  That IP address
> looks like an address that would be on your local network, so SLX should
> be discovering the server.  Is discovery finding the server?  That is,
> when you press the down arrow next to Host Name do you get a choice
> showing your server name?
>

> R Greg Dawson

Thank you for the answer and your work with Squeezelite.

I noticed that Squeezer on my phone could 't connect either, so I
rebooted my Pi, and that solved it. Should have done that in the first
place. :o

Cheers,
Lars

Setup: Living room: 1 Raspberry Pi 2 with Max2Play as server and
Squeezelite (Hifiberry),  Kitchen: 1 Radio, Room: 1 Boom
Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1521268188 @ Sat Mar 17 08:41:38
CET 2018
http://www.last.fm/user/adjunkten | 'http://www.lektoren.dk'
(http://lektoren.dk)