rgdawson wrote:
> I see that SLX does not handle the new per player mini-player, when
> launched from within Material Skin player menu, so new work to do on my
> side.  SLX intercepts when the browser is about to popup a window.  In
> this case it looks for a targetFramename of 'MiniPlayer', which is what
> it used to be.  Now, with 1.4.0, the targetFramename of the mini player
> popup includes the player name and SLX does not match on it.  I need to
> change SLX to relax the targetFramename check.
>
> SLX will still popup the miniplayer from its out titlebar button, so
> that still works.
>
> If the intent is to be able to popup multiple mini players, SLX will
> still not support that, as by design, SLX hides main window when
> mini-player is active and vice versa.  SLX does not show both the main
> window and mini-play at the same time, it only toggles between.
>
> Thanks for letting me know.  I had not noticed this.  I'll make the
> necessary changes in next version of SLX.  In the meantime, mini-player
> can still be launched from the SLX titlebar.
>
> R Greg Dawson

OK, but just so that you know... The mini-player in Material is a full
player, just that when the window is below a certain height the middle,
and some buttons, are hidden. When the window is resized, these will be
shown. So, in a way you could just resize the window.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http:
//SERVER:9000/material/?layout=mobile&debug=json 2. Open browser's
developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP
messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.