Release 1.4.4: Material gets progressively better with every release;
congratulations.

I like all the different ways an album can be added to the now playing
queue, but looking at the desktop display today I had an idea that I
thought I would mention: when an album list is loaded in the browse
panel, whether it be my own local albums/playlists, or Spotify, or Qobuz
New Releases, etc., would it be possible to drag an album over from the
browse panel and drop it into the queue panel? This would have the
effect of appending to queue.

*Living Room:* SB Touch + DIY PSU > CI Audio VDA.2 DAC + VAC.1 PSU >
VRX.1 cables > Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 preamp + XPA-DR2 amp > Blue Jeans
cables > B&W 804 speakers
*Laptop:* System76 Galago + Ubuntu 16.04 + Squeezelite/gmrender +
Material Skin > Emotiva Little Ego DAC > Senn HD 650 headphones
*Phone:* Pixel 3a Phone + BubbleUPnP + Kiwi/Material > Bluetooth > Bose
SoundLink Revolve
*Server:* Puget Systems Serenity + Ubuntu 18.04 + LMS 8.0
*Music:* Personal FLAC, Radio Paradise FLAC, Qobuz, Spotify