I suspect this question may have been raised before, but I couldn't find
any appropriate threads, so apologies in advance if I am going over old
ground.

I have noticed that LazySearch and the regular search on the WebUI does
not find artists that only appear on a various artists album. If an
artist appears on an album in it's own right, various artist
appearances will also be found in the search. The advanced search on
the website is able to find artists that only appear on a various
artists album. It'd be great if LazySearch would find these artists.

In Server Settings > Behaviour > Compilations I have set "Group
compilation albums together" and "List albums by band".

I am running SlimServer Version: 6.5.2 on Ubuntu.

--
smc2911