mherger wrote:
> This problem actually is the same (or similar) on Qobuz.com:

> It's probably worse in my implementation as I don't keep the overall
> order, but group by name. But anyway. It's on their end.

It looks like you are ignoring space and case in version 2.0.0, which
helps with many of these issues. Thank you! There's certainly nothing
you can do when Qobuz uses different wording for the same title.

LMS 8 nightly; 3 Squeezelite players connected by powerline ethernet; 5
wireless players connected via Airplay Bridge; 1 SqueezeAmp player
no high-end or esoteric audio gear
1 Squeezebox Radio (upgraded UE Smart Radio) now mostly retired