cpd73 wrote:
> First, its -Craig-, second - hover buttons should not be there on iPad.
> Just tested on an iPad mini with IOS 12.4.6 Don't have access to
> anything newer. My guess is that material is not detecting your OS as
> mobile. For this it uses the user-agent string. According to
> https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/119186 iPadOS uses the *same*
> user-agent string as macOS!
>
> [Edit] I've updated Material to check for window.orientation being
> defined and window having 'ontouchstart' - this should, hopefully, allow
> iPadOS to be detected as mobile. Any chance you can try the git version
> of Material?

Sorry Craig, I will edit my previous post.
I will have a look this evening if I can install and test the git
version

Living: EtherRegen -> Ultrarendu -> Benchmark DAC2 HGC -> Benchmark AHB2
-> ATC SCM19 v2 & Sennheiser HD650
Kitchen: SB Touch -> Audio Pro Addon T10 gen2
Kids rooms: SB Booms
Bedroom: SB Boom & SB Radio
Controls: iPeng, Material Skin & LMS via internet
Server: Windows 10 Pro with LMS 7.9.3
Spare: 2 SB Touch, 1 SB3, 2 SB Radio