First of all, thanks for this amazing skin.

I would like to tweak a few minor things with the appearance of the
'dark' theme. Mainly, I would like to make the background colour darker
(but not black). I can see which css file I should change, and what
hexdec number I need to change but how do I actually get LMS to load the
new file? I read something about customisation of css but could not
really follow the instructions ('You may install CSS files within your
LMS's prefs/plugin folder to modify the look or layout of Material), but
I cannot locate this folder.

I'm obviously missing something simple, so any help would be
appreciated.

Sean