Heuer wrote:
> Thanks - yes SP Player does stop when other audio starts. Have you
> considered getting SqueezeCtrl certified for Android TV and boxes? I am
> sure many people would like to use SB on their TV's and be able to
> control it with their remotes. It is mostly there bar a couple of things
> (missing highlights and higher contrast highlights for a 10 foot
> interface). Using a TV remote is easier than using a mobile. At the
> moment I am using Emby Media Server to play both video and music but it
> is nowhere near as good as SB for the latter.It's actually quite a.bit more
> work than you think to get the UI fully
usable in Android TV. Yes the main interface uses mostly standard
Android controls, but there's a lot of custom controls in other parts of
the app that are not controller friendly. Also to be Android TV
certified every part of the UI has to work with a controller even parts
that you don't specifically need to use. Every pop up, every menu has to
work.

This is all without considering tablet mode, which has so much custom
stuff, it's just never going to work.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk