Ah ok. so I thought it would look up the missing cover art on amazon and
automatically save it to the respective album folder (or even better the
mp3tag as well), so it would slowly build up the cover library while it
played. That would be awesome :-)

But it wasn't thought to be this way, but just download and display the
missing cover everytime a song without cover is played?

--
Micha123