bhaagensen;191343 Wrote:
> FYI it works fine for me on Linux with Firefox 2.0.0.3 and Shockwave
> Flash 9.0 r31.

Well, this one had me scratching my head, but finally I figured it out.
I went to Adobe's 'Flash test page'
(http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/welcome/) and it told me my Flash was
7.0.61, which I found pretty odd, given that Firefox was saying it's
9.0.31.  After a little digging, I found the older version of Flash was
sitting in ~/.mozilla/plugins.  For some reason, it was the one running,
even though Firefox was *saying* it had version 9.0.31 (which is in
/usr/lib/firefox/plugins).

After removing the older plugin, things are fine : the skin works as
intended.  Sorry about bugging the forum about it.

--
doundounba