andynormancx wrote:
> Safari is definitely seeing the new code (as when I load the stylesheet
> I see the new env()).

I -think- the issue is that Material does not set "viewport-fit=cover" -
I tried a long time ago, but then the notch was covering areas, and
seeing as I don't have one of these devices, I gave up and removed that.
But without "viewport-fit=cover" I -think- "env(safe-area-inset-bottom)"
is not set - so the Material CSS does not pick this up.

Can you please test this new test release:30193 But
when running Material add "ios" to the URL query. e.g. "http://
SERVER:9000/material/?ios" This, should, then add a 12px padding to the
bottom navbar. Ugly hack, but the best I can do for now. Would be great
if someone with one of these devices could look into fixing the code...

|Filename: lms-material-test2.zip                                   |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30193|

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools
4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.