andynormancx wrote:
> The env was working, --bottom-nav-pad was getting set to 52px. I tried
> increasing that value manually, but it was not causing the toolbar
> button text to move at all. It wasn't until I manually set a value for
> bottom on those divs than the text moved (though I doubt bottom is the
> right attribute to be setting, my css skills are faded with lack of use
> recently).

That's odd. Can you use the version of Material from git? And check on a
non-iOS device? (As that's what I do my testing on). If you add "?ios"
in the URL it should increase (in mobile layout) the bottom nav-bar's
height by 12px. Does "?ios" work for you on iOS and non-iOS?

If I use Firefox's developer tools, and manually adjust the value of
"--bottom-nav-pad" I see the navbar's height change. The "env()" should
be used to set this automatically.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools
4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.