rbl wrote:
> Hmm .. the radio programme info is now coming through, but the icon is
> still not.  I have no idea what changed, or maybe I just got it wrong,
> in which case apologies. Frankly this is good enough as I am not
> bothered about the icon and it's not worth spending much time on just
> the icon. Nevertheless I attach all the info you requested ..
>
> - I deleted cache.db (cd /var/lib/squeezeboxerver/cache   ,  sudo rm
> cache.db   ,   reboot)
>
> - The icon problem occurs with quite a few listen live stations (4 LW, C
> Beebies, World Service, Scotland, Scotland MW, Wales) - most of which I
> have never used before.
>
> - Same with Chrome / IE from Laptop / Desktop on Win 10 Pro, Chrome on
> the Raspberry server, or Squeezer on Android tablet/phone. All behave
> the same.
>
> - tried setting interface to Classic & Default - no change
>
> - LMS v 7.9.2 - 1578996832 @ Tue Jan 14 12:17:56 CET 2020
> - Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
> - Platform Architecture: armv7l-linux
> - Perl Version: 5.28.1 - arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int
> - Audio::Scan: 1.02
> - IO::Socket::SSL: 2.060
> - Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)

Everything looks mostly as expected.
Using the "always display station icon" is not what is used by mist
people but it works OK when I've tried.

The audio format setting are very old.  BBC have not had FlashAAC
FlashMP3 content for a 3-4 years now - for best ongoing playback, I
suggest change both Live and On demand stream preferences to
DASH > HLS > MP3 > FlashAAC.

The logo for R4 icon comes from the site below - when used in a browser
can you see the logos in all resolutions.
https://www.radiodns.uk/services/dab/ce1/ce15/c224/0