rbl wrote:
> Actually turning off "always display station icon" makes it work. It's a
> more relevant icon too - I had never tried that before. Thanks for the
> tip on the stream preferences, those seem to work well too.
The setting ""always display station icon" means the specific program
picture is overridden by the station logo. The setting works in tandem
with the "Show OnAir text" setting as it enables fetching program
picture.

> Frankly I wouldn't now how to update "menu.opml", and I can't see any
> menu customisation in iPlayer settings.

It is the "URL for menu.opml replacement" setting and it is possible to
click the "load menu ..." button by accident.

> Well it all seems to be working now, thank you very much!

Good.