mherger wrote:
> >    [20-05-04 15:33:48.2413] Slim::Schema::Storage::throw_exception
> (121) Error: DBI Exception: DBD::SQLite::st execute failed: NOT NULL
> constraint failed: multilibrary_album.album [for Statement "INSERT INTO
> multilibrary_album (library,album) SELECT ?,tracks.album FROM
> tracks,multilibrary_track where tracks.id=multilibrary_track.track and
> multilibrary_track.library=? group by tracks.album" with ParamValues:
> 1=2, 2=2]
>
> That sounds very MultiLibrary specific... unfortunately I have no
> experience with it whatsoever. Does it have a debug flag which would
> give use more information?
>
> > If it ends with this "Slim::Music::Import::endImporter (710)
> Completed
> > dbOptimize Scan in 560 seconds" it should be fine. I think Custom
> Scan
>
> Correct.
>
> > waits for this. Only one way to find out. I'll do my trademarked
> cache
> > wiping and rescan forcing routine later.
>
> That would be pretty bad if it run _after_ the scan, and inside LMS. But
>
> it must have been this way for years. So it can't be too bad :-).
> --
>
> Michael

Okay, that didn't work, so it's something else. Only "Pop & Rock" is
affected. I created a new Multi Library "Test" to rule out naming and
built some Custom Browse menus around it, but it doesn't work. The same
(only difference is the Multi Library ID) menu that works in "Classical"
and "Audiobooks" stopped working for "Pop & Rock". Maybe it would stop
working in Classical, too, if I'd favorite an album from a classical
artist that is the only artist on the disc. In other words, maybe it's
just a coincidence that Classical is still working, because I didn't
favorite a classical album that OMLI could fit in the menu or spotty
didn't see it as the same because Spotify uses the artist tag
differently for classical music.

Now that I think about it; I'm not 100% sure, but I think it worked
before. With an older Spotty version. I'll check that, too. If renamed
in spotty-custom it will automatically be used - I got that right?

QLMS 8.0.0@2.20 x64 (digimaster) with perl 5.30.1 / QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4