castalla wrote:
> Slight problem with 0.0.4
>
> Connect to server on 192.168.0.1 - exit with the O button
>
> then
>
> Connect to server on 192.168.1.1 - previous LMS is still 'connected'
> with warning red dor info
>
> Same if the connect sequence is reversed.

When you press the "O" button Android goes to the homescreen, and an
app's "activity" (i.e. what is shown on screen) is paused. When you go
back to the app it is resumed. The app does not exit. On resuming the
app does not look for servers, and I have no intention of making it do
so. This is not a regular use case, and is not something that affects
me. To close the app, use Android's app overview (i.e. press the square
button).

The *only* time this app will look for servers is; a) at start-up if it
has no configured server, or cant find the configured server and b) when
you use the option in the settings dialog.

This app is only meant to be a simple web-view wrapper.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools
4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.