cpd73 wrote:
> When you press the "O" button Android goes to the homescreen, and an
> app's "activity" (i.e. what is shown on screen) is paused. When you go
> back to the app it is resumed. The app does not exit. On resuming the
> app does not look for servers, and I have no intention of making it do
> so. This is not a regular use case, and is not something that affects
> me. To close the app, use Android's app overview (i.e. press the square
> button).
>
> The *only* time this app will look for servers is; a) at start-up if it
> has no configured server, or cant find the configured server and b) when
> you use the option in the settings dialog.
>
> This app is only meant to be a simple web-view wrapper.

Fair enough!

LMS server: O2 Joggler with Jivelite, Pi Zero W with PcP 6.0

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers:  Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam,
Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google
Chromecast Audio, Home Mini & Nest Hub, Amazon Echo 2,3 and Show5,
Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler, Fiio M6,
Avantree Priva BT transmitter