bpa wrote:
> What version of BBCiPlayerExtra have you installed ?
> This could be a https error so you will need an up to date version of
> LMS and also the Perl package IO::Socket::SSL  (check using LMS WebUI
> Settings/Information)
>
> What version of LMS and the Perl package do you have ?
>
> You need at least LMS 7.9.2 and at least V2.* of  IO::Socket::SSL

Thanks for the response. I don't know what went wrong yesterday but
today it's working without errors! Nothing changed or update in the
meantime.

FWIW I'm using BBCiPlayerExtra 3.3.0, LMS 7.9.2, Perl 5.28.2 and IO
Socket 2.066.

All is well.

IAN

*Library*: Netgear NAS Duo
*Main System*: RPi2 / iQAudio DAC+ / PiCorePlayer with LMS
*Second System*: RPiZero / iQAudio DAC Zero / PiCorePlayer
*PC:* Squeezelite-X