Hi,

I'm a new user of Squeezelite-X, so please bear with me as I'm having
some teething problems.

I've tried installing it on three Windows PCs - a desktop, a laptop and
a new Surface Go - and they exhibit the same trouble. After providing
the login details for my server (which is on a QNAP NAS), I get the Logo
and spinning icon for ages, and then eventually, sometimes, I do get a
screen that says Logitech Media Server at the top, but all the controls
seem to be squished at the top and bottom of the display. I can switch
to the Mini Browser, and that looks alright, but the Main Browser isn't
usable.

Is this a common problem? Or can I do anything to help troubleshoot and
figure out what's wrong?

Thanks very much,

Chris